This office is also available for title research, although county employees are not licensed or bonded to conduct searches.

Benton County residents may apply for their U.S. Passport at the Recorder’s Office. See the fee schedule for information on cost and what to bring when you apply for a passport.

You may also wish to visit the Passport Services Office for a copy of the passport application.

If you need a copy of your birth certificate for your passport application and were born in Arkansas, contact the Arkansas Division of Vital Records . If you were born in another state, contact the government offices for the county or state you were born in.

The Recorder’s Office is the Benton County location for the swearing in of Notaries Public. For more information on becoming a Notary Public, see the Arkansas Secretary of State web site.

For information regarding electronically filing documents with our office, please click here.