Adult Fines and Restitution
- Online payments click here -> Pay Circuit Court Fines Here or visit myfinepayment.com
*Note: Payments may take up to 3 business days to show on your account*
- By Mail: Money order or Cashier’s Check (NO personal checks accepted)
Mail payments to:
Benton County Circuit Clerk’s Office
Attention Fine Payments
102 N.E. “A” Street
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Please make sure to include your name and case number with your payment so that it can be applied to the correct account. (Your case number is your account number)
- In person: Payments can be made in person at the Benton County Courthouse located off of the Bentonville Square Downtown Bentonville, Arkansas. (Address same as above for mailing.)
- Forms of payments taken at the Courthouse: Cash, Money Order, Cashier’s Check and most major Credit Cards with a valid state issued ID.
**As of January 1, 2022** We will no longer be accepting personal checks for fine payments.
You can still pay with cash, money order, cashier’s check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) in person with a valid state issued ID. You can also continue mail payments using a money order or cashier’s check. Please make sure to reference your case number on your payment. If you would like a receipt, please include a self-addressed-stamped envelope with your payment.