||$47,812.38 Ė $53,788.92
||This position is directly responsible for internal and external Benton County websites and their content. It is also responsible the webservers uptime and security certificates. Position will assist with approved content updates/additions and make recommendations for page designs. Position will receive direction from the Countyís Director of Communication and Director of Information Technology.
Send resumes to:
Send resumes to:
||Central Communications (CENCOM)
||Individuals must be flexible to work weekends, holidays, and any shifts. Will be required to submit to and pass a drug screen and have no disqualifying criminal history.
||High School Diploma or GED with one or more years of emergency communications or public service related experience preferred. Knowledge of law enforcement, emergency management and response procedures, and the geography of Benton County preferred. Must also have a valid Arkansas Driver's License. Please complete the Emergency Communications Application and email to: OEC@bentoncountyar.gov
|Legal Secretary I
||This position has various duties related to the Felony, Misdemeanor, and Juvenile Divisions. The Legal Secretary I assists the deputy prosecutors with all court actions. This includes obtaining case reports maintaining case file, working with outside agencies in gathering information, and preparing for bench trials, suppression hearings, and Jury Trials. Schedule related appointments and maintain calendars for Deputy Prosecuting Attorneys if needed. Files necessary paperwork with various agencies.
||High School Diploma or GED and knowledge of computers, especially Microsoft Office products. Must have a minimum of 2-years experience in an office setting preferably in a legal office. Legal Experience or Criminal Justice Education will be needed to perform this job. Must be able to keep confidences and communicate well with the public. Excellent organizational skills is essential. Must occasionally lift up to 25 lbs when moving case files. Please send a completed application and resume to Linda Bader at Linda.Bader@bentoncountyar.gov
|Deputy Collector I
||Accept tax payments at tax window, accept payments made by mail, balance cash drawer, answer telephones, problem solving
||High School Diploma or GED and one-year previous experience working in cashiering, bank teller, and/or general office experience. Must fill out the General Benton County application and submit it with your resume.
SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Part-time IT Support Specialist
||$17.36 - $19.54 per hour
||The part-time PC Support Specialist will be responsible for managing all the multimedia solutions for evening meetings, held on-site and off-site meetings for the Quorum Court and other sponsored County departments. When not supporting these meetings, the part-time technician will assist the department with trouble calls and projects. The person hired for this position will work an average of 18-19 hours per week.
||Successful candidates will hold a high school diploma or GED, A+ certification preferred, strong sense of urgency and customer service skills.
Send a completed application and resume to ITJobs@bentoncountyar.gov
|Human Resources Manager
||$49,034.42 - $55,163.72
||Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assists in the preparation and review of changes to the County's policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters.
2. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and insures the County's compliance.
3. Consults with the County's legal counsel in areas that may concern litigation or compliance issues.
4. Recommends, evaluates, and participates in staff development for the County.
5. Prepares, recommends, and maintains records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data.
6. Serves on the HIPPA Privacy Committee
7. Administers classification programs, which includes the process for classifying and reclassifying positions and assists in writing new job descriptions when needed.
8. Responsible for logistical arrangements and follow-through concerning the Drug Testing Policy.
9. Manages permanent personnel records
10. Monitors unemployment claims and provides assistance with appeals if requested.
11. Coordinates and monitors the County's Performance Evaluation program
12. Meet with elected officials, supervisors, and employees to discuss and explain county policies, employee benefits and other aspects of wage and benefit administration.
13. Attend meetings, assist in setting policies and making decisions regarding personnel issues, prepare special reports as required and implement practices or programs.
14. Responsible for enforcing the Benton County Employment Policy.
15. Assist the Comptroller and Accounting Manager with Prepare the Annual Worker's Comp Premium Calculation worksheet and end of the year audit. Audit and other projects as required.
16. Stay current on changes in ADA, FLSA, FMLA, workers' compensation law, insurance issues (HIPPA, COBRA, etc.) and any other legal changes affecting Benton County.
17. Maintain files on salary administration program, rating changes, job descriptions, minutes and agendas for all meetings; and communicate information on to the appropriate committee for further action.
18. Monitor positions filled and open in accordance to the Schedule 4 of the Budget Ordinance.
19. Assists with conducting salary surveys as needed including identification of benchmark positions, labor market selection, development of survey instruments, distribution of survey, and compilation of reporting of survey results.
20. Assist with the development of training assessment methods to obtain areas of training deficiencies and potential training sources within County departments.
21. Performs other related duties as required.
||Education and/or Experience:
B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited college or university and (5) years of experience in human resource management. Ten years in similar experience may be substituted for the degree requirement. Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
RESUME REQUIRED AND SENT TO AMY.OCHOA@BENTONCOUNTYAR.GOV
||Jail Deputies are responsible for the daily operation of the Jail ensuring the safety of the facility for both inmates and staff.
||HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA GED -- YOU MUST FILL OUT THE SHERIFF'S APPLICATION AND HAVE ALL PAPERWORK REQUIRED ATTACHED AT THE TIME IT IS SUBMITTED. YOU CAN PRINT THE APPLICATION OFF OUR WEB-PAGE www.bentoncountyar.gov YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE SUMBITTED BY MAIL OR IN PERSON AT THE BENTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 1300 SW 14TH BENTONVILLE
|Truck Driver I
||$12.67- 14.26 per hour
||Hauls materials to job sites and construction waste to the appropriate waste disposal site. Operates snow plows and/or sand and salt spreaders during winter storms and may be required to work long hours including nights and weekends. Makes sure truck is well maintained and follows the required maintenance schedule. May assist in directing traffic flow in work zones and patching potholes.
||Must hold a valid Commercial Driverís License and a high school diploma or equivalent. Haz-Mat certification a plus but not necessary. Experience in operating dump trucks and working in a road construction environment is preferred.
SEND RESUMES AND/OR APPLICATIONS TO:email@example.com or mail to Benton County Road Dept. Ashley Kirby1206 SW14th Street Bentonville AR 72712
|Software Applications Specialist
||Specializes in the implementation, support and operation of vendor supplied
LAN-based client / server software applications. Responsible for all security and administration all LAN-based software. Functions as a technical liaison between software vendors and users. Provides extensive software training to users. Acts as the primary point of contact for all problems associated with software applications and initiates all upgrades to the software. Responsible for all issues associated with the software. Maintains ongoing support for all hardware, and workstation based operating systems that are associated with the software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist computer users with ongoing software support.
2. Assist users with routine computer hardware troubleshooting.
3. Provide recommendations to county offices on the purchase of computer hardware and software.
4. Install personal computer equipment and software as well as network related equipment and software.
5. Provide hardware troubleshooting and repair for workstation printers, network devices, ASCII terminals, cabling and peripherals.
6. Provide training to computer users on all supported network and micro-based software applications.
7. Provide user support on routine operations pertaining to software applications.
8. Design, implement and administer relational databases.
9. Responsible for a 24 hour help desk to support county software.
10. Tests and installs all new releases of software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent must be familiar with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The incumbent must be familiar with basic TCP/IP communications.
The incumbent must be familiar with the basic principles of local and wide area networking.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The incumbent must have working knowledge of micro and/or mini-based computer systems. A college degree in computer science or related field or 3 to 5 yearsí experience in information systems is preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
This position requires a significant amount of problem solving skills and customer support. It will be necessary to assist technology users through training, explanation and troubleshooting. A sound understanding of basic automation techniques and people skills are required.