Did the flooding on April 28th damage your home and/or property? In order to perform a damage assessment, Benton County is asking residents to report any UNINSURED loss by following this link: http://report-ar-benton.orioncentral.com/. This information will be utilized to determine if a threshold is met for assistance. Reporting this damage does NOT ensure compensation. Thank you for your assistance as we work to assess the magnitude of this storm.