Applications and Checklists

Below are forms and other resources that you can download if you are planning a development project in Benton County. Applicants are advised to contact the Planning Department for Planning fees and Building Safety Application Forms. Criteria for consideration include the process of orderly and systematic recordation of land subdivision, conveyance, and area improvement.

Building Safety Application Forms Planning Forms
Residential Building Permit Minor Subdivision Application (tract split, boundary line adjustment)
Commercial Building Permit Major Subdivision Application
Driveway Permit Application Site Plan Review Application
Burning Dilapidated Structures Variance/Waiver Application
Repeal Completion Deposit Telecommunication Tower Application
Fireworks Temporary Use Permit (TUP) application
Rural/Family/Home Based Occupation application