Note: Eligibility to vote is regulated by both federal & state law.
Step 1: Ensure you meet all of the requirements below.
Voter Registration Requirements
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 31 days prior to the first election in which you will vote)
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction
- Not claim the right to vote in another county in Arkansas or another state
Step 2: Download the following documents: Print, Complete, and Mail/Deliver to address below.
Voter Registration Form
Step 3: Verify your voter registration status.
Voter Registration Status
- Allow two weeks for processing before inquiring about the status of your Voter Registration Application.
- You may check voter registration through Voter View on the Arkansas Secretary of State website.
- You must submit your application to an official voter registration agency or mail it no later than 30 days prior to an election in which you wish to vote. The postmark on a mail-in application will be considered the submission date.
- If you completed your application at a voter registration drive, the organizers must submit it to the county clerk or Secretary of State’s office within 21 days of the date on the application or no later than 30 days prior to the next election.