The County Clerk issues and maintains Marriage Licenses, DBA Certificates, and Ministers’ Certificates of Record. The County Clerk also keeps a record of all corporation filings, which are issued from the Arkansas Secretary of State’s office.
- Marriage licenses are issued by appointment
- Both parties MUST be present to receive the license. Must bring a government issued photo ID and be over the age of 18.
- You may obtain a license in any county in Arkansas, and use it to get married anywhere in the state. It is not necessary to get a license either from the county in which you reside, or in the county in which you are getting married.
- The license must be returned to the issuing county within 60 days of the date of issue, so if your wedding is not scheduled until next week or so, you might want to consider waiting until closer to the date to get your license — most couples wait until a few days prior to the wedding..
- Payment will be accepted via cash ($60.00) exact amount only or credit/debit cards ($62.80).
If you have any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.