General Forms

Real Estate Forms

If your primary residence is in Benton County you may be eligible for up to $350 homestead tax credit regardless of age or financial status.  Also, if you are 65 years of age or older, or disabled, you may be eligible for an assessment freeze on the taxable value of your property. To request an application please send an email to the Homestead Administrator or call (479)271-1037. Please include your name and the address of the property that you are wanting to claim for your homestead. You may also send a written request to the following address: Benton County Assessor 215 E Central Avenue Bentonville, Ar. 72712
The Assessor is responsible for making the decision as to which properties qualify for exemption by reviewing the application submitted and applying Ark Code 26-3-301. Exemption status is based on the use of the property as of January 1 of the lien year. It is very important that when filling out the Application – a detailed explanation of the use is included. The application must be signed and dated by a designated individual and mailed to: Benton County Assessor’s Office 215 East Central Avenue Bentonville, AR 72712 Call our office at (479)271-1037 if you have questions.

Personal Property Forms