The 9-1-1 Administrative Board is authorized to administer and manage 9-1-1 services including:
- Expend funds generated by the 9-1-1 service charge
- Develop a countywide addressing and mapping system
- Establish standard operating procedures to be used at Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP)
- Develop training programs and procedures for dispatchers
- Recommend staffing requirements for PSAPs
- Report annually to the Quorum Court
- Other actions and business as necessary to carry out the purposes of the ordinance
Quarterly 9-1-1 Board Meetings are open to the public and held in the county Administration Building, with notice posted in the local newspaper with the date and time approximately one week before each meeting. To obtain a copy of the minutes from previous board meetings or to request the next board meeting date and time, please send your request to the 9-1-1 Administration office at email@example.com or 215 E Central Ave #12, Bentonville, AR 72712.
The Benton County 9-1-1 Administration office is located on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building. The office works with the public and emergency service providers to ensure a smooth operation of communication. The 9-1-1 Administration office is the addressing authority for Benton County.